Abandoned Chateau de Noisy, Belgium

(Image: Paul-Henri S (see website), cc-nc-sa-3.0)

Featured in our acclaimed 5 Pillars of the Abandoned World article, Chateau de Noisy in Belgium was originally named Chateau Miranda and completed in 1866. Designed by an English architect, the striking property was reportedly occupied by the Nazis during World War Two and became an orphanage in later years before being completely abandoned in 1991. A grand yet foreboding building, much of the interior remains in place and has been well documented by urban explorers.

Click here to return to the main article, or keep browsing below.

 

Around the web

 
Become an Urban Ghosts Contributor!
 
 
 
 

Most Recent

 
 
 
 
 
 

Top Lists